The best description of Masada Charter School is contained in our adopted Guiding Principles. We have five guiding principles that we incorporate into our educational philosophies that create a challenging and enriching learning environment for all students. They are:
- Every student can learn and it is our responsibility to facilitate a process that identifies his/her individual learning style and creates the intrinsic motivation needed to empower the student to strive to do his/her personal best.
- Learning best takes place in a "small school" environment where educators, students, and parents share a common set of values and beliefs that provide a consistent focus.
- Academic excellence and personal growth can best be achieved through the combined efforts and direct involvement of students, educators, parents, and the community in the learning process.
- Best practices for delivering instruction are constantly evolving. The staff at Masada Charter School is committed to modeling life-long learning by actively pursuing and implementing more effective means of instruction as those means are identified and proven valid.
- The quest for academic excellence fosters a lifestyle where students develop the inner resources and individual responsibility needed to live purposeful lives, meet the challenges of today and tomorrow, and contribute positively to family, work, and society.